How much does it cost to live in Parkhill?
ROC members decide when the rent needs to be raised and by how much.
- Each member household pays two charges. The first is the lot rent that is collected monthly to pay for operating expenses like taxes, insurance, trash collection and the ROC’s mortgage payments.
- The second charge is the one-time membership fee. Once a member has paid the membership fee, he or she only pays lot rent. And, members get their membership fee back if they sell their homes.
- The current lot rent is $320 per month which includes water, sewer and curb-side trash collection.
- The one-time refundable membership fee is $500.
- Before the homeowners bought Parkhill, we had frequent rent increases. We now have control over rent increases, which must be approved by our Board of Directors.
- Parkhill charges no application fee. Find an application here.